In order for your child to take part in trips, please ensure you have filled in the following form: Parental Consent Form for Trips.pdf
Please ensure all details are correct. Please inform the office if any amendments need to be made so forms can be altered.
We run a savings club in school to help you save towards the costs of trips, pantomime and residential trips. If you would like more information or if you would like to start up a savings card, please call into the office for further details.
Current School Trips
You will be notified of any upcoming trips via letter sent home with your child. Copy letters are available on this website (see Letters home tab under the Parent Hub). Notifications will also be sent via the app when these letters are coming home.
Previous School Trips
Various trips are organised by school to take place throughout the year. Previous trips we have taken were:
- Ingleton Resdential (Elm & Cedar) - 5th & 6th October
- Royal Armouries (Sycamore & Oak) - 23rd October
- Magna (Cedar & Elm) - 8th November
- Thackery Museam (Willow & Chestnut) - 9th November
- Cannon Hall Farm (Foundation) - 8th December
- Panto at Cast (Years 1 - 6) - 20th December
- Austerfield Residential (Oak & Cedar)
- Manchester University Museum (Willow & Chestnut) - 23rd March 2018