In order for your child to take part in trips, please ensure you have filled in the following form: Parental Consent Form for Trips.pdf
Please ensure all details are correct. Please inform the office if any amendments need to be made so forms can be altered.
We run a savings club in school to help you save towards the costs of trips, pantomime and residential trips. If you would like more information or if you would like to start up a savings card, please call into the office for further details.
Current School Trips 2018-2019
You will be notified of any upcoming trips via letter sent home with your child. Copy letters are available on this website (see Letters home tab under the Parent Hub). Notifications will also be sent via the app when these letters are coming home.
- Cusworth Hall (Sycamore & Oak) - 16th October - returning 3.00pm
- Castleton Residential (Cedar, Elm & Willow) - 18th-19th October
- Eden Camp (Willow & Chestnut) - 6th November - returning - 3.00pm
- York Chocolate Story & Railway Museum - (Cedar & Elm) - 15th November - returning 3.00pm
- Austerfield (F2) - 29th November
- Asda - Carol singing (Choir) - 14th December
- Walk to Church (whole school) - 19th December
- Panto (Sycamore, Oak, Cedar, Elm, Willow, Chestnut) - 19th December
- Crucial Crew (Chestnut) - 26th February
- Austerfield Residential (Oak & Cedar) - 7th - 9th June
- Walesby Residential (Willow & Chestnut) - 19th - 21st June
Previous School Trips 2017-2018