All application forms are available online or in the office.
We are a provision for the two year funding, if eligible - we take children from the term before their 3rd birthday
We also provide places for 30 hours funded children (if eligible)
Latest School Calendar Events
- School breaks up for the holidays at 3pm (School open as usual on this day)24May2019
3:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Half Term27May2019
9:00 am - 31 may, 3:00 pm
- Training Day03Jun2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- School Reopens to pupils at 8.3004Jun2019
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Class photographs05Jun2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sports Day (Weather permitting)06Jun2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Austerfield residential Oak & Cedar07Jun2019
9:00 am - 09 jun, 2:00 pm
- Walesby Residential - Elm, Willow, Chestnut19Jun2019
9:00 am - 21 jun, 3:00 pm
Welcome to our School
At Toll Bar Primary we believe we are a 'Community Primary' school. Not only are we located in the very heart of the village, we and the community we serve, work hand in hand to better the school and that which surrounds it. We hope that our website reflects some of the interesting and engaging things that happen in and around our school. We believe everyone should have access to the best experiences and opportunities possible and it is something we will always strive to provide for all.
We believe Toll Bar Primary School to be a safe, caring environment. One in which, through strong partnership, we strive to achieve each child's full and individual potential.
Our aim in the school is to educate the whole child, and through the curriculum provide for the learning of essential skills and knowledge. We believe a child should be given every opportunity to realise their greatest aspirations and express their thoughts and feelings to the World around them. The whole curriculum conforms to the requirements of the National Curriculum and we seek to creatively and meaningfully engage our pupils in their learning so as to achieve the best possible outcomes.
We are committed to safeguarding children and promote the physical and emotional welfare of each and every child in our school. Not only do our children respond to the passion we have to providing them all an enriched and exciting education, they too know that at in our school they are supported, cared for and valued.
It is our hope that our time together will be enjoyable, memorable and allow us all to achieve our potential as a community of lifelong learners.
For Tour de Yorkshire pictures - Please click here
7 Mar 2019
- Momo Challenge - Important information for parents
- We have a limited number of places still available for the three day residential to Walesby in June. This is now being offered to children in Elm class on a first come first served basis. £5 deposit secures place.
- Please note that the term dates for 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 (including training days) are now available on both our website and our app.
- We have had complaints from local residents about unsafe parking on Hall Villa Lane and Askern Road. Information letters will be sent home tonight with your child. Please be mindful where you park when dropping off and collecting children. Thank you
- Our mobile app is now up and running with our most current and up to date information. Download the app for free by typing Toll Bar PS in the search bar. Once downloaded go to settings and select all the relevant notifications you wish to receive.
Are you worried about the way someone has been communicating with you online or need to report something?
Do you need to report something to the police or local PCSOs?
If you require a paper copy of information on the website, please ask the office and it will be provided free of charge.