- The online admission process is now open for nursery (Closing date 02/10/20)
- The online admission process for primary admissions September 2021 is available (Closing date is 15/01/21 and national offer date is 16/04/21)
- The online admission process for secondary school admissions September 2021 is now open (closing date 31/10/20 and national offer date is 01/03/21)
All information regarding coronavirus has been relocated and can be found by clicking the following links:
Information letters regarding reopening school in September
Latest School Calendar Events
- Virtual Christmas Carol Concert in School16Dec2020
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- School breaks up for half term (School open as normal on this day)18Dec2020
12:00 am - 1:00 am
- Half Term21Dec2020
9:00 am - 01 jan, 3:00 pm
For further information please click here
or look at the Parentpay tab under 'Parent Hub'
To get started or to log in go to:
When Trax FM came to talk to Toll Bar pupils. Please click the following link then scroll down to Toll Bar Primary School to see what our pupils had to say ....
- Friday 13th November-wear something spotty for a small donation, wristbands £1 each, Lanyards at £2 each-please put the CORRECT money in a sealed named envelope and send it in with your child.
- We have had complaints from local residents about unsafe parking on Hall Villa Lane and Askern Road. Information letters will be sent home tonight with your child. Please be mindful where you park when dropping off and collecting children. Thank you
If you require a paper copy of information on the website, please ask the office and it will be provided free of charge.
Welcome to our School
Welcome to our wonderful school. Toll Bar Primary welcomes everyone from all walks of life and strives to make a positive contribution to our local community and beyond. We aim for the very highest standards of education and are determined that every single pupil in our school reaches their potential.
Together we shine bright and reach high!
We are Toll Bar!
We highly value determination, resilience, collaboration and respect for each other. Together we know we can and do achieve amazing things. Our school has incredible diversity and cultural heritage and we celebrate all that’s positive. Our ambition is that pupils leave our school fully prepared with the skills, knowledge and understanding for the next phase in their education ready to become a Local Global Citizen and make a difference to the world around them and beyond!!
School Contact Details
Should you need to contact your child's teacher please email them on:-
(Please note that emails will only be answered from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday)
FOR NURSERY (ASH) firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR FOUNDATION 2 (MAPLE) email@example.com
FOR YEAR 1 (SYCAMORE) firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR YEAR 2 (OAK) email@example.com
FOR YEAR 3 (CEDAR) firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR YEAR 4 (ELM) email@example.com
FOR YEAR 5 (WILLOW) firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR YEAR 6 (CHESTNUT) email@example.com
These can also be found on your class page, where there will be links to educational websites and work packs.
FOR ANY OFFICE ENQUIRIES firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHOOL TELEPHONE NUMBER 01302 874324
MOBILE TEXT ONLY SERVICE 07786 208889
(School opening hours are 8.30am - 3.00pm Monday to Friday)
School Admissions - September 2021
All information regarding admissions can be found here:
Alternatively, you can find the information on this website under the Parent Hub tab/Admissions or by clicking here - Admissions
The online application form is now available for nursery places in September 2021. This can be found at
The online application form is available for primary places in September 2021. This can be found at (All Nursery pupil parents need to apply for their September full time place)
The online application form is now available for secondary places in September 2021. This can be found at
For Tour de Yorkshire pictures - Please click here
Are you worried about the way someone has been communicating with you online or need to report something?
Further information can be found at: