Welcome to our School
Welcome to our wonderful school. Toll Bar Primary welcomes everyone from all walks of life and strives to make a positive contribution to our local community and beyond. We aim for the very highest standards of education and are determined that every single pupil in our school reaches their potential.
Together we shine bright and reach high!
We are Toll Bar!
We highly value determination, resilience, collaboration and respect for each other. Together we know we can and do achieve amazing things. Our school has incredible diversity and cultural heritage and we celebrate all that’s positive. Our ambition is that pupils leave our school fully prepared with the skills, knowledge and understanding for the next phase in their education ready to become a Local Global Citizen and make a difference to the world around them and beyond!!
Coronavirus updates & Reopening School
- Guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable people from Covid-19
- Coronavirus symptoms in children
- Start dates for each year group
- Home school agreement September 2020
- DfE Guidance for parents
- Covid-19 Symptoms flowchart
- National Lockdown Government Guidance
- DFE guidance - What Parents and Carers need to know
School Contact Details
Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns, not sure what to do, queries about remote learning, problems logging on or anything else. Please get in touch by:
- Telephone: 01302 874324
- Text: 07786 208889 (text only service)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you need to contact your child's teacher please email them on:-
(Please note that emails will only be answered from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday)
FOR NURSERY (ASH) email@example.com
FOR FOUNDATION 2 (MAPLE) firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR YEAR 1 (SYCAMORE) email@example.com
FOR YEAR 2 (OAK) firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR YEAR 3 (CEDAR) email@example.com
FOR YEAR 4 (ELM) firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR YEAR 5 (WILLOW) email@example.com
FOR YEAR 6 (CHESTNUT) firstname.lastname@example.org
These can also be found on your class page.
FOR ANY OFFICE ENQUIRIES email@example.com
SCHOOL TELEPHONE NUMBER 01302 874324
MOBILE TEXT ONLY SERVICE 07786 208889
(School opening hours are 8.30am - 3.00pm Monday to Friday)
Online Safety/Safer Schools App
Download the Safer Schools app to increase understanding of what your children are doing online and how to help keep them safe - go to the App Store for your device, search SAFER SCHOOLS, search for our school name and enter the number: 7440!
Further Information can be found on our 'Online Safety' tab or by clicking here
School Admissions - September 2021
- The online admission process is now open for nursery (Closing date 02/10/20)
- The online admission process for primary admissions September 2021 is available (Closing date is 15/01/21 and national offer date is 16/04/21)
- The online admission process for secondary school admissions September 2021 is now open (closing date 31/10/20 and national offer date is 01/03/21)
All information regarding admissions can be found here:
Alternatively, you can find the information on this website under the Parent Hub tab/Admissions or by clicking here - Admissions
The online application form is now available for nursery places in September 2021. This can be found at
The online application form is available for primary places in September 2021. This can be found at (All Nursery pupil parents need to apply for their September full time place)
The online application form is now available for secondary places in September 2021. This can be found at
Local Family Hub's are doing Virtual Stay and Play. For more information please see below:
Please click the link below to see our new Summer Menu
We are now a certified school for whole school commitment to online safety
We are a flu fighting school!
Latest School Calendar Events
- School breaks up for half term (School open as normal on this day)28May2021
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Half Term31May2021
9:00 am - 04 jun, 3:00 pm
- School reopens to pupils at their usual start time07Jun2021
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Please be mindful where you park when dropping off and collecting children. We have had complaints from local residents about unsafe parking on Hall Villa Lane and Askern Road. Thank you
Mental Health and Well Being
Our mental health and well being is very important for us. Should you need and help and advice from places such as Citizens Advice, Camhs, Early Help then useful contact information can be found in our 'Parent Hub' tab or by clicking the Following link:
Doncaster Local Offer - Latest Update
The Doncaster Local Offer has recently been updated to include a graduated approach system to help support pupils, parents and school staff. You can view the updated local offer by following the link below or by accessing the information on our SEND page (under the 'About Us' tab).
You can also find out more about these updates by visiting the Doncaster Council website
If you require a paper copy of information on the website, please ask the office and it will be provided free of charge.
Are you worried about the way someone has been communicating with you online or need to report something?
Further information can be found at: