From 4th September 2019 we are introducing a new way to pay for school meals and trips. You are also able to sign up for afterschool clubs and much more - all online!
Parents who need to continue making payments by cash can do so using the PayPoint network at local convenience stores. Please see Office staff for details.
For further information please click here
or look at the Parentpay tab under 'Parent Hub'
To get started or to log in go to:
Latest School Calendar Events
- No after school clubs this week02Dec2019
3:00 pm - 06 dec, 4:00 pm
- Santa's Grotto - TICKET ONLY EVENT TO BE PURCHASED ON PARENTPAY FROM 25/11/1906Dec2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Carol singing at Asda06Dec2019
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Santa's Grotto - TICKET ONLY EVENT09Dec2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- No after school clubs this week09Dec2019
3:00 pm - 13 dec, 4:00 pm
- School Concerts - Foundation 10am, Y1- Y2 11am, Y3-Y4 1.15pm, Y5-Y6 2pm10Dec2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- School Concerts - Foundation 1.15pm, Y1-Y2 2pm, Y3-Y4 6pm, Y5-Y6 6pm11Dec2019
1:15 pm - 6:30 pm
- Christmas Journey Y1 - Y613Dec2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Welcome to our School
At Toll Bar Primary we believe we are a 'Community Primary' school. Not only are we located in the very heart of the village, we and the community we serve, work hand in hand to better the school and that which surrounds it. We hope that our website reflects some of the interesting and engaging things that happen in and around our school. We believe everyone should have access to the best experiences and opportunities possible and it is something we will always strive to provide for all.
We believe Toll Bar Primary School to be a safe, caring environment. One in which, through strong partnership, we strive to achieve each child's full and individual potential.
Our aim in the school is to educate the whole child, and through the curriculum provide for the learning of essential skills and knowledge. We believe a child should be given every opportunity to realise their greatest aspirations and express their thoughts and feelings to the World around them. The whole curriculum conforms to the requirements of the National Curriculum and we seek to creatively and meaningfully engage our pupils in their learning so as to achieve the best possible outcomes.
We are committed to safeguarding children and promote the physical and emotional welfare of each and every child in our school. Not only do our children respond to the passion we have to providing them all an enriched and exciting education, they too know that at in our school they are supported, cared for and valued.
It is our hope that our time together will be enjoyable, memorable and allow us all to achieve our potential as a community of lifelong learners.
School Admissions - September 2020
All information regarding admissions can be found here:
Alternatively, you can find the information on this website under the Parent Hub tab/Admissions or by clicking here - Admissions
The online application form is now available for nursery places in September 2020. This can be found at
The online application form is available from 14/10/19 for primary places in September 2020. This can be found at
The online application form is now available for secondary places in September 2020. This can be found at
For Tour de Yorkshire pictures - Please click here
- We have had complaints from local residents about unsafe parking on Hall Villa Lane and Askern Road. Information letters will be sent home tonight with your child. Please be mindful where you park when dropping off and collecting children. Thank you
- If you want your child's photo with NON SCHOOL AGE siblings please come to office at 8.15am.School age families will be done during the day.If your child attends F1 PM and you want a photo, please bring them to school at the earlier time of 11.30am
Are you worried about the way someone has been communicating with you online or need to report something?
Further information can be found at:
Do you need to report something to the police or local PCSOs?
If you require a paper copy of information on the website, please ask the office and it will be provided free of charge.